skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nick's Adventures!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

making soap








Hi everybode this is me again. This time I made homemade soaps and I hope you like my blog. Do you know how I made them? and here it goes. This is the story of makeing homemade soap. I put in colors and smell to the melted soap. I make designs and cool the soaps down again over the night. When I cut them they have all the colors you see in them.
Posted by Adventures with Nick at 10:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (30)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2009 (57)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (10)
      • I went to the hospital and i showed Jacob my bed....
      • party
      • Condors
      • The Grand Canyon
      • I have a grandma Kathy and Grandpa Ralph. They liv...
      • Aunt Becky
      • making soap
      • Hiking
      • my camping trip last week
      • My open house
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (10)

About Me

Adventures with Nick
View my complete profile