This is me learning to ride a bike at the lose the training wheels bike camp. I compleated it so I got a medle and a angel's baseball hat! I did get to go on all diffrent kind of bikes. Sue and Dick changed the rollers to 3 through 8 until I was ready to ride the tandem bike and then my own two wheel bike. The next blog will be me riding the two wheel bike.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Bike camp
This is me learning to ride a bike at the lose the training wheels bike camp. I compleated it so I got a medle and a angel's baseball hat! I did get to go on all diffrent kind of bikes. Sue and Dick changed the rollers to 3 through 8 until I was ready to ride the tandem bike and then my own two wheel bike. The next blog will be me riding the two wheel bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Nick! This is your cousin Bob. Very cool blog! Keep writing!
That bike looks really fun! Great job!
love,
Aunty Roshni
Post a Comment