I went with my family to the Orange County Performing Art Center to see a play called Boabab. There were amazing costumes of animals and witches. The bird costume from Africa was so funny it made me laugh. My brother liked it too and Jacob also thought that the African music was so artistic. I have never seen some of those instraments before. I liked the play so much and I thought it was awesome and cool to see something so different.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Boabab
I went with my family to the Orange County Performing Art Center to see a play called Boabab. There were amazing costumes of animals and witches. The bird costume from Africa was so funny it made me laugh. My brother liked it too and Jacob also thought that the African music was so artistic. I have never seen some of those instraments before. I liked the play so much and I thought it was awesome and cool to see something so different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment