skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nick's Adventures!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am 11!

I am 11 now and I asked mom for three years to see Wicked. My mom said on my birthday I was old enough and we went to see Wicked for my big present. I love the music and the costumes and Elphaba. I want to see Wicked again next year when I am 12.











Posted by Adventures with Nick at 11:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (13)
    • ▼  November (3)
      • My baby cousin
      • My favorite beach
      • I am 11!
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (30)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2009 (57)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (10)

About Me

Adventures with Nick
View my complete profile