Cirque Jungle was so amazing and weird. They did acrobats and made their body go in every position. My favorite was the men in the spider web becuase I love spiders. Me and Camermon and Jacob and Miles were so surprised!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nick -- Cirque Jungle sounds very interesting! The spiders sound fun, especially if they were making their webs. What other types of insects and animals were in the performance?
Nick, I was interested in seeing Cirque Jungle. I am sorry I missed the show. You are a very lucky guy. Hope to see you soon. Maybe you can take Tiffany and I to Disneyland or Lego Land soon. Love, Aunt Jenn
4 comments:
Nick -- Cirque Jungle sounds very interesting! The spiders sound fun, especially if they were making their webs. What other types of insects and animals were in the performance?
with love, Monica
Hi Monica. There were also frogs, a butterfly lady in the air and funny ostrage people.
Nick,
I was interested in seeing Cirque Jungle. I am sorry I missed the show. You are a very lucky guy. Hope to see you soon. Maybe you can take Tiffany and I to Disneyland or Lego Land soon.
Love, Aunt Jenn
Oh man! I am sorry I missed this performance. I am so glad that you enjoy going to the theater. You might also enjoy acting in a performance some day?
jo
Post a Comment