We went to the magic school bus weather exhibit at the science center. I played gammes to learn about wind. I read about lightening. It was a fun trip.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Nick, Who did you go to the science center with? Do you like to look at the weather report in the newspaper? I do. Love, G'ma Kathy
The science center seems like a fun idea. If you want to learn more about wind you should hang out in grandma Roxanne's backyard when the Santa Ana wind is here!
2 comments:
Dear Nick,
Who did you go to the science center with? Do you like to look at the weather report in the newspaper? I do. Love, G'ma Kathy
The science center seems like a fun idea. If you want to learn more about wind you should hang out in grandma Roxanne's backyard when the Santa Ana wind is here!
love joey
Post a Comment