Friday, August 15, 2008

the drumming class

i went to a drumming class last night. i love to play 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 -5 on the drumming. i like going arownd dancing in a circle until the drums stop. i tried counting backwards from 20 when i hit the drums.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Nick, what a fun class! They have some very nice drums. Did you know that many people go to drumming circles even as grownups?

My "ladies night" with Mary and Bird was lots of fun Thursday night. We watched a movie about a lady named Shirley Valentine who went to the country of Greece. She liked it very much! Bird and Mary both asked me to tell you and Jacob, Hi! Bird showed me a place to go on the computer that was a very nice story. I don't know when I've seen so much joy. Ask mom to take you to utube.com and click on "christian the lion", the full story. I think you will like what you see.

I hope you are having a nice Saturday. Joanne called yesterday. They are spending their last day in France today and traveling to Switzerland tomorrow. See you soon. Love, Bumma.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to buy some djembes and have our own drumming circles at home! I loved hearing you learning to drum rhythms with both hands. That took practice but you were doing great. You have to teach me when our djembes arrive!Love, Mom