i went to legoland yesterday. dave had never gone befor. i took a picture with sam sinister the bad guy. i iove taking a picture in front of legowood buildings of the observatory. i took dave on the dragon rollercoaster.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Nick,
Looks like you had a lot of fun at Legoland with Dave and Jacob. I think there are new things to see and do at Legoland since we went last year. I read that there is a new aquarium with many fish across the street from Legoland. We will have to check it out. Love, G'ma Kathy
That was such a fun day! What a couple of handsome soda boys in that photo. I don't like the way that bad guy was looking at Mom though, he was very sneaky looking! Legoland is a great place for inspire imagination, fun and the desire to build legos! You were such a good tour guide, I want to go back again and see more someday.
Thanks Mom for planning such a great activity for kids (and me too!).
3 comments:
Hi Nick,
Looks like you had a lot of fun at Legoland with Dave and Jacob. I think there are new things to see and do at Legoland since we went last year. I read that there is a new aquarium with many fish across the street from Legoland. We will have to check it out. Love, G'ma Kathy
That was such a fun day! What a couple of handsome soda boys in that photo. I don't like the way that bad guy was looking at Mom though, he was very sneaky looking! Legoland is a great place for inspire imagination, fun and the desire to build legos! You were such a good tour guide, I want to go back again and see more someday.
Thanks Mom for planning such a great activity for kids (and me too!).
Legoland is always so much fun! I love watching you explore!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment