i went out in the sea for sruf camp. some nice helpers took me out on a srufboard to practice. i was with my friends adam and dominic and dante. shaun is my teacher and she played games like runninig away from the waves. i had a one wipeout and it was kind of bumpy.
Hey Nick! It looked like you had a lot of fun surfing. I shared your site with Uncle Jason too. We love being able to see your daily life adventures! Surfs Up Dude! Love Auntie Rebecca
4 comments:
Nick it looked like you had alot of fun surfing! Thank you so much for inviting me to view your blog! Surfs UP!! Love Aunt Rebecca
Hey Nick! It looked like you had a lot of fun surfing. I shared your site with Uncle Jason too. We love being able to see your daily life adventures! Surfs Up Dude! Love Auntie Rebecca
We Miss You!
You were really brave trying something so new and exciting!! The pictures turned out great.
Wow, Nick. That is so cool. Maybe someday I'll try surfing, also. It looks very hard, but lots of fun. Love, Aunt Helen
Post a Comment