i went on indiana jones. there were snakes and skeletons that me and dave liked. i went to the golden horseshoe soloon. we watched the concert with fiddles. i feel good about the fun thing at disneyland.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, I loved that trip to Disneyland!! My favorite parts were the Indiana Jones ride and the Golden Horseshoe Revue (which I had never seen before). I can't wait to go back as soon as humanly possible!
I have not been to the Golden Horseshoe Revue in a long time. Maybe I can go with you some day. Have you been on the Toy Story ride yet, in California Adventure? Love, Aunt Jenn
4 comments:
Wow, I loved that trip to Disneyland!! My favorite parts were the Indiana Jones ride and the Golden Horseshoe Revue (which I had never seen before). I can't wait to go back as soon as humanly possible!
I used to take you to that saloon show when you were a baby...you liked listening to the music. I love you mick!
annie joe
Wow, that sounds like fun! I've never been to the golden horseshoe saloon, maybe you can take me sometime :)
love,
roshni
I have not been to the Golden Horseshoe Revue in a long time. Maybe I can go with you some day. Have you been on the Toy Story ride yet, in California Adventure?
Love, Aunt Jenn
Post a Comment