
kung fu panda was fun to see.
i went with mom dad and jacob. i like the monkey because his kung fu moves were funny. it was about panda learning the steps to be a good dragon warrior. i would say to see this movie
i went with mom dad and jacob. i like the monkey because his kung fu moves were funny. it was about panda learning the steps to be a good dragon warrior. i would say to see this movie
3 comments:
I think you wrote an excellent review of Kung Fu Panda. Now I want to see the movie. It sounds like it will be fun to watch!
I liked that movie, too! You're right the monkey was funny and he was one of my favorites, too. The ending was really cool, don't you think?
love,
roshni
can you teach me the steps to becoming a dragon warrior?
annie joe
Post a Comment