Monday, September 1, 2008

mommy day out with dave

dave and mommy went to alaska to see bears. bald eagles and waterfalls. i stayed with my grandmas for a whole week. first i was with grandma roxanne and she made a party for my last day of summer camp. then i went to grandma kasthys and i drove the boat by myself and went to the new aquarium by legoland. i did a question pad and found answers and got a sticker

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you sooooo much! I'm glad you had so many fun adventures while we were away.

Anonymous said...

What a nice post Nick! We had such great adventures in Alaska. We missed our kiddos the whole time but we came back with lots of stories and cuddles for everyone.

Did you know that Mommy tried eating escargot? Escargot is french for snail! Mom was so cool trying new things to eat. She reminded me of you and how you like trying new things too.

About trying new things, I can't wait to hear how you like trying out the SECOND GRADE this week! I hope you like it so much.

I'm glad we're home so we don't miss you any more. I patted you in bed last night to make sure you were safe and sound and you laughed in your sleep. You're so silly!

Anonymous said...

Nick,
I enjoyed spending time with you while you were in San Diego. I am glad you had fun at Grandma Kathy's. Hopefully you and Jacob can come to the racetrack together for some new adventures. I liked going with you through the secret passages and up to the top of the grandstand. I hope you enjoyed seeing the horses. Maybe you can help me identify them again one day.
Remember next time Captain Nick the boat doesn't need to make sharp turns or we might end up doing circles. ;)

Love, Aunt Jenn

Anonymous said...

Hi Captain Nick,
Grandpa Ralph and I are glad you had fun on your visit with us. We will have to go for another boat ride when we go see Great Grandma Carolyn and Great Grandpa Ralph in Coronado again. We love having you visit us!

Anonymous said...

hey I have heard about that aquarium. I bet it was fun...will you take joe sometime?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Who let you drive a boat? No one lets me do that. Maybe you'll take me for a boat ride, if I'm lucky.

roshni