Me, Mom and David, Jacob and Zack and Megan and Dakota went to the Disneyland and we did go on rides. We also did pin trading. I collect pins of villans. I have cruella, the evil queen and the queen of hearts and more. I like doing pins trades with the cast members. I think I have more than 40 pins!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Pin Trading
Me, Mom and David, Jacob and Zack and Megan and Dakota went to the Disneyland and we did go on rides. We also did pin trading. I collect pins of villans. I have cruella, the evil queen and the queen of hearts and more. I like doing pins trades with the cast members. I think I have more than 40 pins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Nick! It is cool that you get to go to Disneyland and trade pins. That is a fun hobby to have. I like going to Disneyland too.I like the reopened Small World attraction. It's fun to see the new Disney characters added to the ride now like Woody from Toy Story and Aladin and Jasmine, and the fish from Finding Nemo. Love, G'ma Kathy
Hey Nick, Pin trading seems like a cool thing to do at Disneyland. Do you have any hidden Mickey pins yet?
Jo
Post a Comment