Tuesday, August 12, 2008
the indiana jones lego set
it was fun. i like the lego truck that had the 2 men. i like it. it was called indiana jones.
i like how i learned to build the wheels on this kit. the lego are hard for my fingers but they are getting stronger and faster. at legoland i wen.t on a indiana jones ride. i also went on one at disneyland. they were fun and like rollercoasters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Nick, this is Uncle Stephen... I just wanted to let you know that I really like your new blog.
See you soon.
Hi Nick, what a great blog site! I love reading about the fun things you are doing, and seeing your beautiful pictures too. I am amazed at the complexity of your lego models. You are building great concentration skills with those. I hope you are very proud of yourself each time you complete one, for it is really an accomplishment!
I can't wait to see you tomorrow night. I want to hear all about the mud park. The pictures are great. I have missed you so much. I'll send this to you now and see you tomorrow. If you get this before bed tonight, sleep tight and sweet dreams. Tell Jacob the same. I love you both. Bumma.
Legos can be tough and the hard sets are difficult for anyone. At the rate you're putting these sets together you might be able to be Lego Master when you grow up!
Hi NIck. Grandpa Ralph and I just returned from our trip to New Mexico. How cool to see that you have your own blog with pictures.Way to go!! You are a lego champ!! The mud park looked like great fun. You and Jacob have neat adventures. Looking forward to your visit. Lots of love. G'ma Kathy
Dear Nick,
I looked at your Blog page. Very interesting. I don't know much about blogs. I look forward to seeing the completed Indiana Jones Lego kit. Have you seen the movie? If not, maybe next year we can rent it.
Grandpa Ralph
Post a Comment